BLEEMCAST! ALIVE (not hacked)

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

BLEEMCAST! ALIVE (not hacked)

Post by cube_b3 »

FIRST I'm GONNA PASTE MY OLD INFO HERE

FAINALY AFTER A VERY LONG TIME.

We the people of dream-alive and the sega dreamcast site (launch delayed) are proud to tell you about the playstation emulator which has been atlast announced by IGOR NADAL LAZZARA [NEGORA] has told us that the people who will be malking more SONY PLAYSTATION 1 games on SEGA DREAMCAST.

NEGORA SAID
" Finally, about that Play Station emulator, I've been talking with their developers. It's made from Bleemcast!, and it continue having some problems to load some games. I'll report you when I've more information.

? See you, my dear friends."

HE also mentioned about the new3 dreamcast site that he is not the owner it is made by DC's ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

FOR NOW THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY BUT I'm PROUD TO SAY ONE THING

and now for out d.c.e.p.d person do you know if it was hacked or not.

Wel if you stil don't understand i'll explain to you it was not hacked the people opf bleem are malking it them selves is that clear enough for you .

p.s you should get a little info before saying or locking a topic

baily bilal xia dreamcaster
mrinsulto
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mrinsulto »

hey, you can go to my chat or message board, and talk about what ever you want, including bleemcast. just ask and i will pm you the link.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ZacMc »

I'll believe it when I see it (or Rand confirms it).
p.s you should get a little info before saying or locking a topic
Well the only info you gave is 'someone is making a psx emu based on bleem!'s source' since Bleemcast is dead (I'm 99% sure Rand has said so) the source must be stolen or this new emu must be a Bleemcast hack (or total BS). Such things aren't allowed to be discussed here.
Topic Closed.