The Last of Us

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

The Last of Us

Post by not just souLLy now »

I presume everyone else in the world has been playing it too, a contender for best game of this generation for me. I'm pretty sure every game development team in the world called a 'what now?' meeting because of it.
Specially Cork

Re: The Last of Us

Post by Specially Cork »

I want to play this so badly, but I'm just completely not in the mood for a survival horror game. Maybe I'm being weird but it's just not a game for summer to me...

Thing is, the next half of the year is absolutely rammed with games I want so I may end up leaving it until next year when things are a bit quieter (especially because I doubt I'll be buying a new system until at least next Christmas)
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Matisfaction »

I'd love to play it but it would mean purchasing a PS3, which would be awesome but there's also an extensive 3DS and Wii U lineup just around the corner..
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Specially Cork wrote:I want to play this so badly, but I'm just completely not in the mood for a survival horror game.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

Well made game, only one that compares recently for me was Bioshock Infinite
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Yeah, I don't think I could be less interested interested in this game. I loaned my PS3 to a friend so he could play through it, and the trophies he earned are the closest I'll ever come to playing it.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I've been playing it since it came out and I just finally finished it due to lack of time and interest. The story, characters, dialogue, and music are some of the best I've experienced in awhile, but the game itself was a chore to get through. I had to force myself to play it to justify the purchase. The gameplay is totally polished and everything works nicely, it's just boring.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Luriden wrote:I've been playing it since it came out and I just finally finished it due to lack of time and interest. The story, characters, dialogue, and music are some of the best I've experienced in awhile, but the game itself was a chore to get through. I had to force myself to play it to justify the purchase. The gameplay is totally polished and everything works nicely, it's just boring.
Think you've just confirmed for me what I've always been thinking. Every time I see a bit of cut-scene footage I fall in love with it, but then I see some gameplay and ehhhhh then never end up buying it. I'm just so ****ing tired of stealth gameplay mechanics at the moment.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

HOW DARE YOU FUCKS HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME ON THIS GAME
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

not just souLLy now wrote:HOW DARE YOU FUCKS HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME ON THIS GAME
I don't. I caved and bought it. Absolutely fantastic game. Thoroughly ashamed of myself to have ever doubted the genius of Naughty Dog. FORGIVE ME!