New GC user

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

pooyan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New GC user

Post by pooyan »

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pooyan, and I absolutely love pso :mrgreen:
I met a couple people a week ago online in the lobbies, but they told me I was the first GC user they have met lol.
Is there any GC'ers out there? I'd love to hop in with anyone, my time zone's in Thailand though lol. But I'm usually available any time.

Anyways, happy to join the servers and hope to meet some peeps :P
I just recently got psov2 for pc, so I might go that route if there are no gc users, or I'll look up how much the bba and other requirements are for the dreamcast :)
IcemaX
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Re: New GC user

Post by IcemaX »

Population of server is low right now, but i hope it increase by summer. It's good that you joined us.

Welcome to Sylverant!
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Every once in a while (about 1/3 of the time when I ever actually get a chance to play), I'll get on the Gamecube version.

Unfortunately, the amount of time I actually spend playing PSO is almost zero these days... Ah, the life of the author of the server. :wink:
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I do see some ppl and some groups enter from time to time, but they never anounce in the forums, so basicly they join and leave, never giving much chance for anyone to join.

V2 is an alternative, otherwise you can wait and check if any GC users reply to this topic, there are several players on sylverant that play pso on several platforms, including GC.
pooyan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by pooyan »

wow thank you guys so much for the replies!
It's funny, I always check time to time to see on the main Sylverant website to see any users online on Iselia or Vega, and get excited when I see people on and boot my GC up every time, and see dc/pc users every time lol :P
But I'm still very happy and grateful that I can still get online and play some online quests :)
Again, thank you guys so much! I've got psov2 running, just been doing offline, in order to connect to Sylverant, I need some hex editer. Would the IP Patcher from pso palace's website work? Or is there an easier route?
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Ip patcher does the job, paste the ip 67.222.144.120 and patch the game, you also need to create an account or register it on the server, http://sylverant.net/account/new.php
pooyan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by pooyan »

Alrighty, thank you guys so much :grin: