DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I hate pixel...

Post by DanteJay »

not being able to post more often. It would seem that school and work keep cutting into his online social life. Screw it. He really needs to start drinking more in front of the computer. This would be a step in the right direction. But he doesn't even drink as much as he used to...

I think we need an intervention.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Re: I hate pixel...

Post by DanteJay »

Sorry for the double post, but I'm thinking that if maybe more us took the time to speak Minnesotan, he would respond much more favorably.

Last edited by DanteJay on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

... I'm here for you. Beer in hand.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

I was in the Twin Cities last month and there was a suburb called "Little Canada". I was always under the impression that the whole state was Little Canada.
Anti-Pixel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Pixel »

You can blame his shitty life habits only on himself. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this shit.

A GREAT OLD GAG RETURNS WITH ANTI-PIXEL. THANKS TO |DARC| AND NYAR FOR DELETING ALL OF THE ORIGINAL CAST.

R.I.P. ANTI-ZULL 2003-2005
Anti-Pixel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Pixel »

mrandyk wrote:I was in the Twin Cities last month and there was a suburb called "Little Canada". I was always under the impression that the whole state was Little Canada.
It's all very hilarious, considering Canada was "America's first suburb," as adopted in the U.S. Constitution. As per a requirement for America's independence, the first colloquialism described America as "Canada's Trouser and Mighty Penis." It was shortened to Canada's shorts before the Articles of Confederation were completely scrapped:

Anti-Pixel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Pixel »

DanteJay wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I'm thinking that if maybe more us took the time to speak Minnesotan, he would respond much more favorably.

Here's the correct method of performing the Canadian National Anthem:

Anti-Pixel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Pixel »

DanteJay wrote:not being able to post more often. It would seem that school and work keep cutting into his online social life. Screw it. He really needs to start drinking more in front of the computer. This would be a step in the right direction. But he doesn't even drink as much as he used to...
Common misconception #1: Pixel can drink as much as he wants, up until the amount the Minnesota Correctional Board deems fit

Common misconception #2: He still drinks in front of his computer, he's just too busy with cybering via ICQ.

Common misconception #3: Sylvan Learning Center eats up large portions of his time. Cut him some fucking slack.
Anti-Pixel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anti-Pixel »

Common misconception #7: Pixel is from South Dakota. He doesn't speak Minnesotan -- his actual voice would shatter your soul. He lives in Minnesota due to losing a bet with Billy Dee Williams.

DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DanteJay »

Anti-Pixel wrote:Common misconception #7: Pixel is from South Dakota. He doesn't speak Minnesotan -- his actual voice would shatter your soul. He lives in Minnesota due to losing a bet with Billy Dee Williams.
I call fake! He doesn't gamble. Even in Shenmue, he refused to gamble. Hence why he never completed it.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

DanteJay wrote:
Anti-Pixel wrote:Common misconception #7: Pixel is from South Dakota. He doesn't speak Minnesotan -- his actual voice would shatter your soul. He lives in Minnesota due to losing a bet with Billy Dee Williams.
I call fake! He doesn't gamble. Even in Shenmue, he refused to gamble. Hence why he never completed it.
Everyone in South Dakota gambles. There is nothing else to do here besides drink and commit hate crimes.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

It's equally amazing and depressing that despite the near-death of this forum, shit threads like this still turn up. I'm almost tempted to dust off my quick mod tools and lock this topic. Almost.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

For the record, I did attend St. Patrick's Day services this last weekend. After ~11 hours of drinking, my buddies shoved me in a cab and I instantly passed out. The next day, I vomited twice during the three hour car ride back to Minnesota. At least one pair of shoes were destroyed, along with a shirt and pants. In fact, I'm still a little queasy right now.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DanteJay »

Did you have some beer in the morning? That would have helped.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

DanteJay wrote:Did you have some beer in the morning? That would have helped.
No. I had a hot beef commercial.