The New 52

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Specially Cork
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

The New 52

Post by Specially Cork »

Anyone else started reading DC's reboot/retcon? I finally finished working my way through all of them tonight and have so far cut it down to Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Batman - The Dark Knight, Batman & Robin, Batwing, Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Blackhawks, Catwoman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Justice League, Justice League: Dark, Nightwing, OMAC, Resurrection Man, Stormwatch, Supergirl, Superman, The Flash and Wonderwoman...as ones I'm gonna carry on with for now. I'm sure that list will shrink as the months go by.

Quite impressed so far. With so many dragging on for decades a fresh start was needed. Would like to see Marvel try the same thing and give up on their crappy "Point One" thing.
RyoDC
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Re: The New 52

Post by RyoDC »

Don't have a comics books... Except of smth that i lost many years ago...
How do I try to build a Dreamcast toolchain:
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The New 52

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

So you're reading about 26 series? Wow. What about the other Green Lantern titles?