Where can I get Demomenu for DC?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DeGamer1 »

[quote=Katana]
Well how do you figure from a programming stand point? Sony didn't really change that what so ever. Sony changed the market by mass advertisment. Sony playstation is nothing more then snes cd slightly amped....look at the original psx controller its like the a snes controller with 2 long handles.
[/quote]

This is very true.
BTW, a system very simalr to the psx was supposed to be the SNES CD add on which Nintendo, Sony, and Phillips were working on back in the early 1990s. Since Nintendo killed the project off, Sony felt like stealing the technology from them.
I wish Nintendo would have sued their ass for every penny that that are worth.
Spaz-o-matic
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Spaz-o-matic »

DeGamer, Nintendo and Sony (I never heard that Phillips had anything to do with this, I got my story from "Tips & Tricks" magazine) were developing the SNES CD. Sony had already made a HUGE investment on it. At the last minute, Nintendo stabbed Sony in the back by canning the project. By this time, however, Nintendo had shared many, many of it's business tactics and a lot on how to get somewhere in the Video Game Industry. Since Sony had already made thier huge investment, the only way to get money would be to release the SNES CD and make a profit. Of course they couldn't release it as "SNES CD", so they boosted all the technical statistics on the SNES CD and rereleased it as the PlayStation. I find nothing wrong with that, Nintendo was in the wrong. Anyway, Nintendo had NOTHING to do with the development of SNES CD - They simply hired Sony to do it for them. Therefore, no "stealing" of Nintendo occured from Sony.

EDIT: Put it this way. Say your friend wants you to do his school project for him. He will pay you $30 for it. You stay up all night doing it, and you had to spend your money to get supplies to do it with. You finally finish it, and it looks very awesome. You wake up to the ringing of the phone next morning, and it's your friend. You pick it up, still sleepy from lack of sleep, and he tells you he doesn't need to do the project anymore because he couldn't find the money to give to you. He says he'd rather have $30 and an 0% then $0 and an 100%. Naturally, you'd have to do something with that project you already made, right? Just sell it to someone else.
Ivan Driago
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Ivan Driago »

look what i did!

a 1 line comment created a big buzz here. oh my!

y hate sony?

i wanna c nintendo(if u hate nintendo aswell - put another favorite company of urs) make a kick ass tv, viao pc, dvd player, stero system, cordless phone etc...

plus produce albums 4 michael jackson and Incubus.

nintendo is kool aswell, ms 2, sega of course we luv.

y hate is my point. in all u'll just lose out. while i'll play tennis 2k2 on my huge 36 inch Sone Wega TV!

man its sweet - shit made me broke. oh well!

variety is bliss, remember that!
Ivan Driago
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Ivan Driago »

oh yeah decg guy its always easier 2 say online u got a girl or programming skilss or a sony wega 36 inch tv.

that i got - no lie.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

[quote=Spaz-o-matic]
DeGamer, Nintendo and Sony (I never heard that Phillips had anything to do with this, I got my story from "Tips & Tricks" magazine) were developing the SNES CD. Sony had already made a HUGE investment on it. At the last minute, Nintendo stabbed Sony in the back by canning the project. By this time, however, Nintendo had shared many, many of it's business tactics and a lot on how to get somewhere in the Video Game Industry. Since Sony had already made thier huge investment, the only way to get money would be to release the SNES CD and make a profit. Of course they couldn't release it as "SNES CD", so they boosted all the technical statistics on the SNES CD and rereleased it as the PlayStation. I find nothing wrong with that, Nintendo was in the wrong. Anyway, Nintendo had NOTHING to do with the development of SNES CD - They simply hired Sony to do it for them. Therefore, no "stealing" of Nintendo occured from Sony.
[/quote]

That is not correct. Yes Sony helped Nintendo with the project but it was not Sonys idea nor did they start the development first. Phillips did help with the project and became close buds with Nintendo, that is why their are games on the Phillips CD-I with Nintendo trademark characters. Back then (and still to this day) Nintendo would never allow another company t use their trademarks without permission. It was Nintendo of Japan that started the project first. Then they asked Phillips and Sony to help and they helped improve it.

The bottom line is that Sony stole the technology from Nintendo. That is one reason why I hate Sony.[/quote]
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

[quote=Ivan Driago]
look what i did!

a 1 line comment created a big buzz here. oh my!

y hate sony?
[/quote]

Don't feel guilty. It was other people that decided to expand the matter. I hate Sony for many reasons. Because they stole technology from one of my favorite companies. The Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64 and Sega Dreamcast were underated because of people that owned playstations. Oh.. the list can just go on. Don't get me wrong Sony has made quality products, but the psx is not one of them.

[quote=Ivan Driago]
i wanna c nintendo(if u hate nintendo aswell - put another favorite company of urs) make a kick ass tv, viao pc, dvd player, stero system, cordless phone etc...
[/quote]

I like Nintendo :)

[quote=Ivan Driago]
plus produce albums 4 michael jackson and Incubus.
[/quote]

What the...????

[quote=Ivan Driago]
nintendo is kool aswell, ms 2, sega of course we luv.

y hate is my point. in all u'll just lose out. while i'll play tennis 2k2 on my huge 36 inch Sone Wega TV!

man its sweet - shit made me broke. oh well!

variety is bliss, remember that!
[/quote]

Variety is only good depending on what you speak of, but in this case it isn't.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

[quote=Ivan Driago]
oh yeah decg guy its always easier 2 say online u got a girl or programming skilss or a sony wega 36 inch tv.

that i got - no lie.
[/quote]

I not saying that you are lying but, the comment you made about hating Sony means also hating girls has nothing to do with each other. You don't need one to get the other, and if you do, then she is using you. My girlfriend couldn't care less if I had a video game system period. So you see my point?

Just imagine if girls only wanted guys that had a psx, those things would be scarce.
sir lister of smeg
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by sir lister of smeg »

And through it all you still miss the big picture, NO ONE CARES...and even if they did you whine and complain about it in such a childish manner that people laugh at you...yes your opinion is relevant and yes I would even agree that you would be a fool if you did not mention what you know; but a Dreamcast Emulation website forum sig is not the proper place for you to flesh out your whinny hatred for a videogame system.

My Opinion for Dummies:
It?s not so much what he says, but how and where he says it.
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

And on that note;

TOPIC CLOSED

Last I checked DCGrendals demo menu was front page news on http://www.consolevision.com - so they're hosting it even if noone else is.