Help Needed

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Help Needed

Post by Specially Cork »

I must've bought at least 10 sex slaves this year and we're not even into September yet. Within a month tops they all become attracted to me and consent to everything. With rising prices on new ones and the corpses piling up I can't keep buying more. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep them unwilling?

Thanks.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help Needed

Post by Zealous zerotype »

What I do with my sex slaves is I beat obedience into them. If you train them to behave the way you wish then everything will work out. I'm shocked that you are in this position and it really saddens me. Once they start behaving in a way that doesn't please you let them know. If punishment needs to be dealt then deal it; its as simple as that. If your problem is them liking their "punishment" too much then you withhold it from them. I suggest investing in a pair of earmuffs, some rope, a chair, a gag, and a blindfold. Take them into a room and muff, blindfold, gag, and bind them to the chair. You can leave them in this room as long as you see fit, but you shouldn't need more than a good 10-12 hours to break their will completely. After this you can begin extensively training them to better suit your needs.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God