DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Attn: BoneyCork

Post by DanteJay »

Hi BoneyCork,

This is DanteJay writing. Big fan. It's been a long time since you have had an avatar and signature in use on these forums. Why did you stop? The last ones you had were great (you know, the shoes and all the pink). It made me happy. Now when I read your rants, I feel empty inside. It's as if what you're saying now is only half as important... I don't know... It just isn't right.

If you don't bring at least one back, you may have to write me off as a long time fan. I can no longer support you. And I'll probably go ahead and cancel my subscription to your magazine. Which is probably for the best anyways, since most of the advice I've taken from your magazines always seems to leave me in a bigger mess than when I started. Your centerfolds are hot, so I'm going to keep the ones I already have. It's actually quite interesting just how much there is to explore about your body. After the third issue, I thought I knew you inside and out. And now, 23 magazine's in, I've realized I've only scratched the surface. It's not even sexual attraction, it's so much more than that. It's like my entire existence is measured by the smallest essence of you in your magazine. That's why I keep issues in my desk at work, in the washroom (both at home and at work), I keep them on my coffee table for guests to read, and on my nightstand to help lull me from my insomnia. Every time I open it up, I am at a loss for words. At that very instant, it's as though words have no more meaning.

So... yeah... Nevermind what I said about my subscription cancellation. I would like to pre-pay for another 2 years worth of issues.

DanteJay
Specially Cork

Re: Attn: BoneyCork

Post by Specially Cork »

Dear Mr. Jay,

I can't be fucking bothered making one.

Lots of love,

BoneyCork
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

He had to move to China just to seem interesting and unique to other humans. Do you think he's capable of standing out on a message board?
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:He had to move to China just to seem interesting and unique to other humans. Do you think he's capable of standing out on a message board?
I actually moved for some supertight pussy but whatever.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Fag.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

BoneyCork wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:He had to move to China just to seem interesting and unique to other humans. Do you think he's capable of standing out on a message board?
So, I'm assuming the school kids in China have tighter pussy than the school kids in the UK? Looks like I have a trip to take. Can I crash at your place?
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Zealous zerotype wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
So, I'm assuming the school kids in China have tighter pussy than the school kids in the UK? Looks like I have a trip to take. Can I crash at your place?

He blows dogs for quarters.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Here's a sig for Boney:

However, it doesn't fit into the sig rules, so Boney would have to paste it at the end of every one of his posts instead, which would qualify him as a spammer.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube