Linux cd burning software

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Loggz
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Linux cd burning software

Post by Loggz »

hey, I came across this site and am thinking about fooling around with a DC, and possibly coding for it. The only thing is most of the cd images, whatnot etc. appear to be in disc image formats for apps for windows. I use linux almost exclusively and was wondering if someone coudl suggest a program to convert one of these formats (ie DiscJuggler) to regular iso, or b any Linux software capable fo reading these formats. I'd also appreciate any recommendations in terms of Linux cd burning software in general.
anal=probe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by anal=probe »

Loggz
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Loggz »

Thanks!
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

You may want to also head on over to dccopyworld.com , and download the selfboot toolkit . . .and take the tutorial from the zip file . .and integrate that with Marcus'
--pSyCo