FortressCraft is out

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FortressCraft is out

Post by vicviper74 »

yaknow.. If any of you care lol.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: FortressCraft is out

Post by Nico0020 »

someone needs to tell me why I want to play minecraft before I try fortress craft. All my friends that play it, I ask them and they are just like "well...you mine and craft things." There has to be more to it then harvesting resources to build a world, or is the human race that bored?
*The Cadillac of signatures*
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

Nico0020 wrote:someone needs to tell me why I want to play minecraft before I try fortress craft. All my friends that play it, I ask them and they are just like "well...you mine and craft things." There has to be more to it then harvesting resources to build a world, or is the human race that bored?
Did you never play with legos? It is fun to create things, but I would never go as far as building something like a town or a shrine to companion cube like a lot of people do.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Nico0020 wrote:someone needs to tell me why I want to play minecraft before I try fortress craft. All my friends that play it, I ask them and they are just like "well...you mine and craft things." There has to be more to it then harvesting resources to build a world, or is the human race that bored?
What about someone who can write a book with just a pen and a blank notebook?
Or someone who can create a picture with a blank canvas and a box of paints?

I'm pretty sure 99% of people doing those things aren't attempting to contribute anything worthwhile to society. It's just fun to use your imagination and make stuff.

The best gift I ever got was a child was a random ream of printer paper my Dad stole from the office one day. Your imagination can be amazingly fun if you know how to use it.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

Did you never play with legos? It is fun to create things, but I would never go as far as building something like a town or a shrine to companion cube like a lot of people do.
Of course I played with legos. I understand it from an imagination/creation point. But the people i know that are playing it are investing countless hours and can't really show me anything they have "built." I just end up seeing some clunky terrain. I dunno. I love creative things being offered with an easy UI, but my interest wears off quite fast in doing things with them.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

The mining part...I dunno, you're just about to stop then suddenly you knock through a wall and find a huge cavern, you just can't help but it explore it.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

Its just fun. other than that, I cant tell you why. Everyone is different. Try it or don't, your choice.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

FortressCraft is pretty crap compared to minecraft, but it has the potential to be good though.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800