Game Help

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Game Help

Post by Specially Cork »

Hi guys, I'm currently playing Legends of DCEmulation III: Fates of Off Topic and I can't get past the Thread Lock guardian on Page 17. My current party includes a Level 29 Hasney with maxed out admin skills, a level 28 darc equipped with a full set of FTP gear, and a level 30 Bilal with 17 points invested in the Posts of Confusion talent tree.

While my offense is fine, I feel like I'm lacking in defense. I tried alchemizing my avatars, but failed due to a resolution restriction. I was thinking about swapping out my Hasney for a DMF, but is the increase in victorian armour worth the increase in disappointment shards?
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Game Help

Post by Zealous zerotype »

If you actually equip the DMF with all victorian gear you will see that the increase is not as big as your hansey. ALTHOUGH, it appear that way with each piece of victorian gear you will get multipliers on his stats. He is more likely to get a double move with the victorian era shoes, his attacks will deal their normal damage x 1-6 at random, and his defense is normal defense x 1-6. Although you will have more disappointment shards you can outweigh this by increasing your parties luck. Eventually they will be lucky enough that the disappointment shards won't even bother them anymore. Good luck!
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

My only advice with that game is don't allow Metafox to join your group he is glitchy as hell; without warning all your gold gets reduced to zero and he often transorms into a female character or disappears for extended periods of time.
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Been thanked: 0

Post by DanteJay »

***Spoiler Alert***

EvilTaco64X is an unlockable character. Apparently once you have him, he provides 500HP+ increases in the form of unlimited Tacos (it shows up in your item list as "Tacos à la ET64X"). Beware though, once your party has consumed a total of 64 Tacos, your status will change from "Normal" and alternate between "Poison" and "Pain". There is no known item cure, and you will be forced to choose "Run" from your battle list. Once you return to your camp, your status will go back to "Normal".
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

My advice is to tap into your necromancy skills and try to resurrect Kaze. Not only is she a shump expert, which is the Dreamcast's primary function, but being the only female character in the game, you would immediately attract attention from any human, troll, or gnome in the game away from yourself. Immediately unequip all of her armor to quadruple the effect.

Just be careful though. A failed roll could result in resurrecting Nyarlathotep, which would not only have the complete opposite effect, but also infects you with a poison status that would eat away at your life whenever you disagree with him.