Shenmue Help!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
DCemuN00B
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shenmue Help!

Post by DCemuN00B »

Ok, I'm up to the part where you have a job on disc 3. I'm on about day 6 I guess, (it's been a while), and the biker gang has already come and I raced them or whatever. The old man taught me another move, I think it was some kind of dodge. I've done my job for about 2 more days, prob on day 8 or 9 now, and NOTHING has happened in thsoe past 2 days. Any ideas? I'm gettin tired of doing just work.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

theres something you gotta do, i forgot though. its been a while since ive played it.

try talking to everyone
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Re: Shenmue Help!

Post by CoasterKing »

DCemuN00B wrote:Ok, I'm up to the part where you have a job on disc 3. I'm on about day 6 I guess, (it's been a while), and the biker gang has already come and I raced them or whatever. The old man taught me another move, I think it was some kind of dodge. I've done my job for about 2 more days, prob on day 8 or 9 now, and NOTHING has happened in thsoe past 2 days. Any ideas? I'm gettin tired of doing just work.
I would need more specifics to remember where exactly you are in the game, but go Herefor the walkthrough. Hope that helps.
autobotguy
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by autobotguy »

try calling nazomi or whatever that chicks name is, its been along time since ive played too but i think some point u call her and something happens.