Lobby connection in pso ep3

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lobby connection in pso ep3

Post by shadowrod »

Hi BluCrab,

To begin, I would like to congratulate you on this Pso server project! With all your hard work , support and proved competence in pso subject I believe we´re gonna have a nice pso server to play with.
Anyway you mentioned the all pso versions which the server supports but PsoGc ep3.I know it doesn´t supports gameplay in this version but does it allow at least lobby connection?

Thanks in advance!
From Brazilian Pso community.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Lobby connection in pso ep3

Post by BlueCrab »

Sylverant doesn't have any special support for PSO Episode 3 at all. I don't have a copy of the game to test with, so I don't know if it works at all (I doubt that it does work).
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

I managed to test yesterday and the "maintenance" message appeared.Anyway thank you. If I get another original copy for ep3 I´m willing to donate this for the project if you want it of course.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

I appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse. I would feel bad if I accepted it and nothing were to come of it. Thank you very much for the offer though! Its good to know that people actually are interested in the project in general.
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Ok then...but if you change your mind someday let me know.