FINAL FANTASY CHALLENGE **SPOILERS**

Be careful where you tread in here...
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Re: FINAL FANTASY CHALLENGE **SPOILERS**

Post by not just souLLy now »

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU ALL OVER THE SOUND OF HOW AWESOME MY MAC IS, ENJOY YOUR ACTIVE X PLUGINS FAGGOTS
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

not just souLLy now wrote:SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU ALL OVER THE SOUND OF HOW AWESOME MY MAC IS, ENJOY YOUR ACTIVE X PLUGINS FAGGOTS
HAHA YOUR MAC IS NOISY. MAYBE THE FAN HAS FAILED LIKE YOUR LIFE. BOOYAH. I BET SOME OF THE FIBERS FROM THE DESIGNER WOOLEN GOODS YOU WEAR GOT STUCK IN THE VENTS, OR MAYBE YOU SPILLED YOU MOCHA LATTE IN IT.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

BoneyCork wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU ALL OVER THE SOUND OF HOW AWESOME MY MAC IS, ENJOY YOUR ACTIVE X PLUGINS FAGGOTS
HAHA YOUR MAC IS NOISY. MAYBE THE FAN HAS FAILED LIKE YOUR LIFE. BOOYAH. I BET SOME OF THE FIBERS FROM THE DESIGNER WOOLEN GOODS YOU WEAR GOT STUCK IN THE VENTS, OR MAYBE YOU SPILLED YOU MOCHA LATTE IN IT.
THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG- MACS DONT NEED FANS AS THEY ARE MADE OUT OF ONE PIECE OF ALUMINUOM AND DONT HAVE TEMPERATURE. ITS ON THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DaMadFiddler »

not just souLLy now wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG- MACS DONT NEED FANS AS THEY ARE MADE OUT OF ONE PIECE OF ALUMINUOM AND DONT HAVE TEMPERATURE. ITS ON THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP
It's pronounced aluminium. "AL-loo-MIN-ee-um."
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

DaMadFiddler wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
It's pronounced aluminium. "AL-loo-MIN-ee-um."
IT'S PRONOUNCED FUCK YOU BUDDY
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Uhloomanum.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

I heard Apple is a secret US Government organisation set up by conservative republicans to create products that only gays will want so everybody else knows who the gays are.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

BoneyCork wrote:I heard Apple is a secret US Government organisation set up by conservative republicans to create products that only gays will want so everybody else knows who the gays are.
This theory seems absolutely watertight, do you have any links to ebooks on bittorrent that I may read up more on this?
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

BoneyCork wrote:I heard Apple is a secret US Government organisation set up by conservative republicans to create products that only gays will want so everybody else knows who the gays are.
This theory seems absolutely watertight, do you have any links to ebooks on bittorrent that I may read up more on this?
No idea sorry. I heard it off Covar and guitsaru.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

No ebooks, but there are video tutorials on how they plan to do it on youtube.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Just got to the temple of the ancients. Remember to go in door number 5 for the ribbon!
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Just finished Wutai stuff and Weapon is attacking Midgar. Collecting all the final weapons and limit breaks I can be arsed with now, and levelling up in Mideel with 3 fury rings for laziness.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Going into the Northern Cave now for the final showdown! I was planning on doing a lot of the other sidequests, but choosing to do that could make this challenge twice as long (especially Final Fantasy X - fuck you Penance).
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

OK, I blitzed through the cave and shat on all the bosses from a great height. Final Fantasy VII is complete! I have updated progress on the first page, and decided to consider Crisis Core completed because well...I did complete it before I started 7.

Now the most difficult thing because I'm not going chronologically - which game next? I decided to go to http://www.random.org to let them choose for me and here is the result:
Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2009-03-27 06:43:36 UTC
Fuck you you motherfucking cuntwich. Let's press the AGAIN button for a final decision!!

Timestamp: 2009-03-27 06:45:07 UTC
Dick my ass. Go on, dick it.

Timestamp: 2009-03-27 06:45:44 UTC
There we are. I will start tonight!! The adventures of Cecil await!!
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Alright, I finally beat Final Fantasy IV, and with it - I announce my retirement from this ridiculous challenge. The retro FF's have haunted me for years, especially when people say how great they are - it frustrated me that I couldn't get into them - I felt I was missing out on something great.

Anyway, as it turns out, I clearly wasn't. Maybe it was fantastic back in the day, but that was easily the most dull and dissapointing RPG I have ever played. I was waiting for a faschinating twist and there wasn't one. The ending I guessed an hour into the game was the ending I got 19 hours later. Pfft. Also, too much dungeon crawling. Fuck it.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

After 31 hours I just finished Final Fantasy V. It was pretty good.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

12 is really good. I still haven't beaten it though.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I'd say do VIII or IX next. Break away from the 2D for a while. I'd save X and X-2 for near last, partially because you'll want to play them in sequence. And I'd skip XII altogether. Because we both know that once you play that, every game in the series up to this point is going to seem ridiculously inferior by comparison.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

melancholy wrote:I'd say do VIII or IX next. Break away from the 2D for a while. I'd save X and X-2 for near last, partially because you'll want to play them in sequence. And I'd skip XII altogether. Because we both know that once you play that, every game in the series up to this point is going to seem ridiculously inferior by comparison.
Certainly gaemplay-wise. This is why I've got such a boner for XIII. It seems to have the updated gameplay that I love, and it seems to have a far more epic story. I've got really high expectations.

IX is looking very likely next. I've been 2D'd out for a while. Either that or I may take a break. I've got lots of time and this challenge seems a lot easier and more enojoyable if I slowly chip away at it. Final Fantasy III is the one causing trouble. I'll have to migrate from PSP to DS to play a decent version, and I've heard it's pretty hardcore at times.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »