Windows 7

Be careful where you tread in here...
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Re: Windows 7

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Sega pulled Dreamcast off the market because it was generations ahead of it's competitors. It will be rereleased when the PS4, Wii2, and Xbox 3 come out, and quickly kill all of the competition.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Eviltaco64X wrote:Sega pulled Dreamcast off the market because it was generations ahead of it's competitors. It will be rereleased when the PS4, Wii2, and Xbox 3 come out, and quickly kill all of the competition.
Perhaps it DID actually come out with its proper competitors, but it was so powerful and so popular that the speed of its processor and the speed of units moving off shelves created a time warp, sending the system back to the 1990s, where the primitive peoples of 10 years ago did not know what to make of such advanced technology.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
Eviltaco64X wrote:Sega pulled Dreamcast off the market because it was generations ahead of it's competitors. It will be rereleased when the PS4, Wii2, and Xbox 3 come out, and quickly kill all of the competition.
Perhaps it DID actually come out with its proper competitors, but it was so powerful and so popular that the speed of its processor and the speed of units moving off shelves created a time warp, sending the system back to the 1990s, where the primitive peoples of 10 years ago did not know what to make of such advanced technology.
Rumor has it that when it's not running in "limited 90s mode", it's backwards compatible with every console that's ever been on the market and has the ability to take us to the fifth dimension. Too bad we'll never fully understand what it was thinking about. :(
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

Umm ... my white plasic macbook was 64bit, as is my macbook pro ... anything after first gen (core 2 duo) is 64bit...

And Snow Leopard will have a 64bit kernel .. finally.
--pSyCo
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Polymira wrote:Umm ... my white plasic macbook was 64bit, as is my macbook pro ... anything after first gen (core 2 duo) is 64bit...

My Dreamcast is 128 bit.

That's right. Your expensive Macbook Pro is inferior to a decade-old Sega console.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Polymira wrote:Umm ... my white plasic macbook was 64bit, as is my macbook pro ... anything after first gen (core 2 duo) is 64bit...

Does this mean Smiley can run Snow Leopard on his Jaguar?
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Hasney wrote:

Yeah, but because |darc| bought an over-priced Mac in the first place, he is now bankrupt and cannot afford a 64-bit model.
Macs aren't overpriced. Why?
Example:

If you think Product A is worth £50 and decide not to pay the £100 pricetag, I will happily pay the £100 because I've just spent £50 distancing myself socially from you: "Mr. Cheapass". Now, you still need Product A, but because you won't pay for it, you're going to have to go for Product B - the one that all "Mr. Cheapasses" go for. Now, not only have I seperated myself from you, but I have also joined a very select group of people. To you, we are idiots that pay too much money for things. To us, we are people who can spend more money on the most important thing you can buy in life: the ability to look down on people.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

atari 2600 > vista. nuff said.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Smiley wrote:atari 2600 > vista. nuff said.
You go back to playing Custer's Revenge and let us know when you get a real computer ;)