PS Vita Reicast

The official forum for the Reicast emulator project.
Smoker1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PS Vita Reicast

Post by Smoker1 »

Was wondering if this was being looked into. I was asking around, and it seems like the Vita possibly could handle it. I Posted a Poll to see which was better, the GPD XD - Which can run Reicast pretty good, or the Vita. I also Posted the Specs of Each Device, and the Vita got the most Votes on it.
If anything, Users can report back on any Issues, or Problems.
Also suggest making the TitleID of the Emulator something that looks like this,

PCSx##### <- A-H=x , Suggest a high enough Number that Sony would not be using at any point (eg. 98991 <- 98/99 Retail Avail, 1 Discontinued in '01)
PCSEMUDCR <- EMUlator, DC, Reicast
PCSE33101 <- Date DC Discontinued

This is so Users can also Create Cheats, so it will not have to be Coded into the App. Also, since the Emulator does not seem to work with any Cheat Disc Images in .cdi Format, this can be ignored. Only suggest this, because the VitaCheat/FinalCheat Dev stated that there will not be any Homebrew Support, unless the App/Emulator has a TitleID that starts with PCxx#####.

The Poll I Posted, which showed the Specs of the GPD XD, and the Vita.
Running Marvel vs. Capcom 2, there are some Graphical Issues, same with Capcom vs. SNK 2 . But otherwise, quite Playable.

GPD XD Specs:
Rockchip RK3288 / ARM Cortex-A17 / 2GB DDR3-SDRAM / ARM Mali-T764 / 1280x720p

Vita Specs:
Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore / 512 MB RAM, 128 MB VRAM / Quad-core PowerVR SGX543MP4+ / 960x544 qHD