Maximmum Lag playing PSO in Flycast

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Maximmum Lag playing PSO in Flycast

Post by legit nyck »

Which android is recommended to play pso using the flycast emulator on mobile? I have faced terrible lags some...hummm in rare times the game run normal but it is very rare
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Keith_mild_aspergers
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Re: Maximmum Lag playing PSO in Flycast

Post by Keith_mild_aspergers »

I personally use flycast emulator on the xbox one I get 30 fps regardless what setting I choose. However once theirs a 3 person the ga.e I created 20 fps or less. But using retroarch 1.9.14 xbox one. 30 fps but music and sound is choppy from cutscenes. Both retroatch and flycast. I haven't tried on phone. I do know on the pc is always 30 fps. Maybe selecting the broadband adapter option?
These users thanked the author Keith_mild_aspergers for the post:
legit nyck
Chracter: Retrokeith ranger
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Maximmum Lag playing PSO in Flycast

Post by legit nyck »

I was using the flycast on mobile and realized that the game crashes at some points but anyway I'm no longer playing through the mobile
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar