Problems with PSO PC, Crash on startup :(

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

G1DA30N
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problems with PSO PC, Crash on startup :(

Post by G1DA30N »

Hi, I've been trying to get this game running on any platform for the last 6 months off and on at least. I just installed the "PSO PC Ives iso" on windows 10, I believe I fallowed all the instructions in the read me, got an sylverant account, generated keys and replaced the .exes, even tried compatibility mode to no avail. It just crashes at startup after picking offline/online....

I beg you fellow gamers, rise up to heed my cries for help, I remember getting this game for dreamcast at the tender age of 12 and being so excited to play with people online... until I realized you couldn't just simply plug your phone line into it. I've wanted to play this in its full glory for 20 years, fuck i'm old. I bequeef thee.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0

Re: Problems with PSO PC, Crash on startup :(

Post by Aleron Ives »

Are you using full screen or window mode pso.exe? Try installing without the movie, as it tends to cause problems unless you use XP.
"Fear the HUnewearl."