Start Time: December 17, 2019 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
End Time: January 17, 2020 @ 00:00 UTC (@041)
The weather outside might well be frightful, so it’s a good thing you’re probably not playing PSO out there. Collect metallic prize tokens in-game to trade in for various in-game prizes in January!
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
This event does not have a leaderboard associated with it. Instead, a global kill counter has been implemented. As various goals are met on the global kill counter, rates for the tokens dropped in game will increase. Like previous events, there are various penalties for those that try to use gameplay techniques that are unfair to everyone else on the server — so don’t try to be an asshat.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with various kinds of tokens. These tokens will be able to be traded in after the event.
- The list of prizes that can be traded for after the event will be posted at a later date.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
- If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to collect trinkets and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics should be able to be tracked on all ships of the server, finally.
- You may use the /tokens command on a ship to see your currently collected token totals.
- The /goal command will display the current global kill count and what the next goal is for a token drop rate increase. This data will only update when you switch floors or join/leave a team.
- Trinket drop rates may be adjusted as the event goes on. Also, there may be various announced and unannounced incentives for playing at different times during the event period.