Unable to see other teams

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Aquilis
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unable to see other teams

Post by Aquilis »

Hello,
I believe I am unable to see other teams. When I go to the counter to organize, I don't see any listed. I can see there are active teams/players on this site and on the block info. I can create a team. Anyone know why?

I am playing on a DC.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: Unable to see other teams

Post by Aleron Ives »

Are you using V1? V2 has the ability to create teams that only other V2 players can see. V1 is extremely limited, so it's a good idea to get V2 so you can access the end-game content. V1 and V2 also cannot see GC teams, so if people are playing GC, their teams will also be invisible to you while you're on DC (and vice versa).
"Fear the HUnewearl."
Aquilis
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Aquilis »

Yep v1, so maybe that's why. Thanks.
Aquilis
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Aquilis »

Are there any working images I can download? I found a CDI image but the sylverant patcher doesn't recognize it.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

It is against the rules on this forum to link to any CDIs or anything else like that of commercial games.

The Sylverant patcher will not recognize any burned copies of the game, by design. The reason for this is twofold: 1. I don't wish to promote piracy, and 2. burned images tend to have to be patched in various ways (including by having the same patches that the Sylverant patcher provides sometimes) which would make patching them at runtime potentially very difficult.
Aquilis
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Aquilis »

Understood, I found a copy of v2 on ebay. Now just have to wait for it. Appreciate the quick replies and keeping the servers up!