Alt Tab Crash

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

wade1212
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Alt Tab Crash

Post by wade1212 »

Hi forum, im new here and to PSO v2. I have the game up and running fine but if i try to click out or alt tab to check something the game crashes every time. Is there any fix to this? I downloaded windowed borderless gaming but im not exactly sure how to use it properly.
wade1212
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Re: Alt Tab Crash

Post by wade1212 »

Im on windows 10 also if that matters.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

PSO will crash if you try to ALT+Tab out of it. Unfortunately, that's just the way the game was written. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to solve it if you want to play the game in fullscreen mode.

There is a windowed version of the pso.exe file available on the PSO Palace website, if you want to try that (make sure you get the one labeled as being for Windows Vista and Windows 7). Or, you could grab the PSO Loader linked near the bottom of the same page so that you can switch between Windowed and Fullscreen mode easily when you start the game (you then use that loader to play, rather than the autorun.exe file from the game itself).
wade1212
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by wade1212 »

Thank you for the response.