New Player UK

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

WigoutWigout
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New Player UK

Post by WigoutWigout »

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was also just starting up or was up for playing with a total noob (I'm uk time).
I used to own a Dreamcast when I was a kid and adored it, unfortunately never played PSO1 at the time.

I played the living shit out of PSO2 and was fascinated by the og. I recently got a Dreamcast and started collecting and also got it online through my raspberry pi and a ton of messing about.

Not sure if this is relevant at all but thought I'd elaborate.
If anyone is interested in playing or if I can just tag along and learn (unsure if level differences allow that) I'd be more than grateful.

Thanks!!
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: New Player UK

Post by Aleron Ives »

Welcome!

You'll have much better luck arranging games on Discord, as this forum is mostly for tech support and pretty dead as far as chat goes. People make new characters fairly often, so it's not too hard to find other low level people. We've had several new players arrive recently, too.

http://discord.gg/R2ATFFm
"Fear the HUnewearl."
SpaghettiCat
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Player UK

Post by SpaghettiCat »

Hey, I am also a new player in Europe and would love to team up with you. You can message me on the Sylverant Discord if you want to set up a time to play together, I have the same username there.