Anyone play PS0 for DS?

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone play PS0 for DS?

Post by 1RandomGamer »

I recently bought this game for DS and I love it, but I have 1 problem, no one is ever online, does anyone here play PS0 and would like to play?
Hello, I'm your signature, and I love you.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Anyone play PS0 for DS?

Post by BlueCrab »

I have it, but honestly I don't think I've ever played it. If only I had the time to do so...
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

I do !RandomGamer. I connect as ResthiannaX. My friend code is 391179197281. The main problem in this game is that there isn´t a lobby to meet players :( . Let me know when you get online.
1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by 1RandomGamer »

awesome, at the moment I don't have My DS, but I'll add you when I get it. My character is named Andrew with the nickname Serge. I agree, no lobby = no socialization and no way to meet other people outside of the game.
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Ok Rand, looking forward to play with you!
aphrodia81
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by aphrodia81 »

Necromancer powers activate! o.o

Haven't played the game for more than three months, but I'm desperate for new playing buddies.

Username: golby260
Friend Code: 1162 7119 3651

Also keep in mind that my touchscreen's not working (visuals are fine; but no touch x.x), so I can't write or communicate at all. :( Whenever I get that fixed at all..

But, yeah.

shadowrod, you wouldn't mind me taking your number, too, would you? Everyone can have mine. :)
nana
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by nana »

Is this at all related to Sylverant servers?? I haven't heard of the DS being able to connect to Sylverant...
PSO char: nana lvl123
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

nana wrote:Is this at all related to Sylverant servers?? I haven't heard of the DS being able to connect to Sylverant...
No, there's no way to play PS0 on Sylverant. Its just people trying to get together to play the game, since Nintendo seems to go out of their way to make things like that difficult... :roll:
nana
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by nana »

Oh ok, I see.
PSO char: nana lvl123
1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by 1RandomGamer »

awesomeness, I finally have my DS back and I'll add you guys to my friend roster

My characters nickname is Serge
and my friend code is 5415 1395 3335

now all that's left is to plan out a time.
Darksidehearts
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Darksidehearts »

I used to play it quite a bit but recently I can no longer connect because I have a 3DS, since they updated the wifi card for better security my connection won't register for some DS games.
aphrodia81
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by aphrodia81 »

BlueCrab wrote:
nana wrote:Is this at all related to Sylverant servers?? I haven't heard of the DS being able to connect to Sylverant...
No, there's no way to play PS0 on Sylverant. Its just people trying to get together to play the game, since Nintendo seems to go out of their way to make things like that difficult... :roll:
Yeah, tell me about it. Friend Codes: Great idea... for the paranoid. >.>

My characters include a lv. 79 FOmarl (always gotta have one, I guess :)), a lv. 35 RAcaseal, and a lv. 20 HUnewearl.

The FOmarl and RAcaseal have completed Story Mode a while back, so accessing higher difficulties are no problem; the huney's still a newb; FOmarl can, of course, do Super Mode, but I prefer she's paired up with a good fighter for the time being.
Darksidehearts wrote:I used to play it quite a bit but recently I can no longer connect because I have a 3DS, since they updated the wifi card for better security my connection won't register for some DS games.
WEP Encryption in 2011: also full of awesome. :roll: My AirPort Router can't even do WEP. I have to disable the security on my guest network to even connect. It pisses off my brothers whenever I do it, for obvious reasons, but until I buy that stupid out-of-print Nintendo USB Network Adapter thingie off of eBay, I don't have a choice.