Tonight Gamecube

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

darkrangeresp1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tonight Gamecube

Post by darkrangeresp1 »

Would anyone like to play the gc or a cross platform game on the server?
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Re: Tonight Gamecube

Post by shadowrod »

I wanna play gc with you friend, I even sent you a PM.
You know I wonder where are those gc players from schthack "Terras Luna"...they aren´t even in Izakaya server. It´s a shame because even pso plus can connect to sylverant now (use my mini-guide described on post "pso plus don´t connect").
Anyway I´m always on Vega ship at 10:00 pm ( UTC -3 hours), when playing GC (character "Danger Cast" and "Sil´fer").Sometimes I use my characters from dc and pc (both "Resthianna") and I´m up to cross-patform game too.

We could take this opportunity, and use this post to let the community knows how many gc players are around.

See ya all in game :grin:
Last edited by shadowrod on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moopthehedgehog
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Moopthehedgehog »

shadowrod wrote:I wanna play gc with you friend, I even sent you a PM.
You know I wonder where are those gc players from schthack "Terras Luna"...they aren´t even in Izakaya server. It´s a shame because even pso plus can connect to sylverant now (use my mini-guide described on post "pso plus don´t connect").
Anyway I´m always on Vega ship at 10:00 pm ( UTC -3 hours), when playing GC (character "Danger Cast" and "Sil´fer").Sometimes I use my characters from dc and pc (both "Resthianna") and I´m up to cross-patform game too.

We could take this opportunity, and use this post to let the community knows how much gc players are around.

See ya all in game :grin:
They are playing on Captain N's GC server. I doubt they realize that this place is open for them. I'm tempted to tell them about it, but I don't want to do anything overly brash without knowing if it's ok, first.
I'm sure Aleron Ives feels weird with his postcount back to <10668
:D
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Thanks for the info Moop. I didn´t know it was still online. I played there for some time when Schtserv got offline but couldn´t connect anymore...dunno why. Thanks to that server I could finnaly get that "strange sightings" quest I´ve been looking for. However I´d rather play on sylverant server and create a small gc community here, at least on Iselia. I wonder if Vega will turn also into a Pc/dc only server like Altimira, in the future.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Moopthehedgehog wrote:They are playing on Captain N's GC server. I doubt they realize that this place is open for them. I'm tempted to tell them about it, but I don't want to do anything overly brash without knowing if it's ok, first.
I don't care if you tell people about Sylverant, as long as they're all willing to play by the rules. I don't want anyone to anger anyone else though, so don't do anything to piss anyone off in the process. :wink:
shadowrod wrote:Thanks for the info Moop. I didn´t know it was still online. I played there for some time when Schtserv got offline but couldn´t connect anymore...dunno why. Thanks to that server I could finnaly get that "strange sightings" quest I´ve been looking for. However I´d rather play on sylverant server and create a small gc community here, at least on Iselia. I wonder if Vega will turn also into a Pc/dc only server like Altimira, in the future.
I don't think that Vega will become PC/DC only, as there are a few people from DC-Talk that were playing on Gamecube (I think I migrated about 4 accounts for Gamecube players from their old DB).
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Nice to know that!!!
EvilMag
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by EvilMag »

Your only way to get the whole GC community here is if you try to fix Ep3.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

I honestly have never played Episode 3 at all, so I really know absolutely nothing about it. Maybe once things settle down with relation to Episode 1+2 bugs, I'll worry about it. Granted, I still will need to eventually find a copy of the game, as I don't have one...
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

EvilMag wrote:Your only way to get the whole GC community here is if you try to fix Ep3.
I don´t agree .There were only few players for ep3 there, the ship was most of time deserted. With Schtserv offline, the only place for ep3 now is Izakaya, ´cause Captain N server, using Kohle software 2.9, only supports lobby for ep3 players.
EvilMag
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by EvilMag »

The reason they're aren't that many Ep3 players is because they got fed up at Crono being a lazy ass and not finishing fixing Ep3 like he said he would. The community would love to see it fixed.
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

EvilMag wrote:The reason they're aren't that many Ep3 players is because they got fed up at Crono being a lazy ass and not finishing fixing Ep3 like he said he would. The community would love to see it fixed.
Regarding Crono being a lazy ass we are in complete agreement :twisted:Even though I believe it must be a tremendous stress to make ep3 fully compatible as well as it was in Sega servers .I believe if Sylverant presents those gc quests found on fuzziqer (not "The construct" and "psotools" for hackers), it will at least, bring some of them here. As a bonus, we have already a new quest "Global warmth". Besides, I think Captain N server is only online untill Schtserv returns.
Seby
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Seby »

I`ve Ep3 and i hope to play it online someday without problems..for the first i`m online with ep2..now ;)
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Seby wrote:I`ve Ep3 and i hope to play it online someday without problems..for the first i`m online with ep2..now ;)
Welcome to sylverant, Seby. I´m always on in Vega ship, with my gc characters Sil´fer and Danger Cast around 10:00 p.m (-3 UTC),. :grin: