Doom for Dreamcast v1.1.5

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Chilly Willy
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Doom for Dreamcast v1.1.5

Post by Chilly Willy »

New version 1.1.5... it's been awhile. My old computer I used to develop on developed a problem. I've finally got another system setup to develop on.

This version fixes problems with the mouse and keyboard. It also has preliminary support for force-feedback. It's still a work in progress, so I don't recommend using it - just try it once and then wait for me to work the bugs out.

DCDoom-SW-CW-1.1.5.sbi
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: Doom for Dreamcast v1.1.5

Post by Nico0020 »

Saw this at DCemu.co.uk a few moments ago and was about to post it. Nice release, i'll wait for the next one as recommended. I love doom ports, literally my favorite system to play doom on.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Chilly Willy
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Chilly Willy »

This one is fine... as long as you make sure the Jump Pack is disabled in the options. The "wait for next version" comment was about force-feedback, not the game in general. :)
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Nice! Thanks for posting it here :grin: