Keep Dreaming by Adam Koralik

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Christuserloeser
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

Keep Dreaming by Adam Koralik

Post by Christuserloeser »

Keep Dreaming is a series of videos by Adam Koralik dedicated to various aspects of Dreamcast gaming and collecting.

Adam Koralik on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AdamKoralik
Insane homebrew collector.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keep Dreaming by Adam Koralik

Post by Smiley »

i love his videos of the dc. he also does ones restoring several retro consoles.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

His videos bug the shit out of me to be honest, he's got all this hardware and half the time he's waving his hands in front of the camera going "uh, this is supposed to do something I dunno"
It's thinking...
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
Has thanked: 0

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Oh, look. Evil Twin. Neat concept marred by loose controls, chunky models, and a game engine that was clearly a holdover from the N64.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

|darc| wrote:His videos bug the shit out of me to be honest, he's got all this hardware and half the time he's waving his hands in front of the camera going "uh, this is supposed to do something I dunno"
Don't be jealous :P
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

cube_b3 wrote:
|darc| wrote:His videos bug the shit out of me to be honest, he's got all this hardware and half the time he's waving his hands in front of the camera going "uh, this is supposed to do something I dunno"
Don't be jealous :P
Yeah, I figured that's what the response was going to be.

I've butt heads with him before in YouTube comments.
It's thinking...
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

You've butt heads with him?

The man is actually pretty nice, he's on my team at DCS once I get the site. I will do the whole hardware section with him.

I've given him constructive criticism several time... I remember the first time I was like read the manuals before making a hands on video, all the information you don't know is in there. I think I explained to him what KOS was or something... can't remember.

Simple point is, if you have the money there are worse things that it could be wasted on...
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

cube_b3 wrote:You've butt heads with him?

The man is actually pretty nice, he's on my team at DCS once I get the site. I will do the whole hardware section with him.

I've given him constructive criticism several time... I remember the first time I was like read the manuals before making a hands on video, all the information you don't know is in there. I think I explained to him what KOS was or something... can't remember.

Simple point is, if you have the money there are worse things that it could be wasted on...
It's not about what he spends his money on, I've wasted tons of money on Dreamcast stuff that I took out the box once and put away and will never touch again but don't want to get rid of it, because Dreamcast.

My problem is with him making videos about stuff that he doesn't know about. He sounds clueless a lot of the time, or just plain doesn't know what he's talking about. And he says it out loud on camera. So I'm like, well, what are you making a video for then? Just to show off all the shit you have that you don't know what it does? His videos are more "Check out this shit I got in my basement" than actual informative videos.

If you think that makes me sound jealous so be it, but really the only things he has that I'm jealous of is his development hardware. Which he is completely clueless about if you watch that video of his.
It's thinking...
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

His videos have gotten better with time...

and I added this :P

which means I was joking about the jealous bit, I fully understand where you are coming from.