Senile Team Audio Interview

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Senile Team Audio Interview

Post by cube_b3 » Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Our good friend Roel Van Mastbergen of Senile Team appeared on his first podcast with B-Ten.

It is a nice podcast in a casual conversational sort of way. It stars off a little slow paced and their were some technical problems impeding Roel's communication early in to the podcast. It picks up soon and Roel's signature sense of humor was delightful as always.

Overall I enjoyed the questions the B-Ten team asked Roel and we were able to get some insights on Senile Team classics as well as Hucast games and faint whispers of Senile Team's new Dreamcast games (plural).

http://b-ten.com/podcast-senile-team-fo ... ment-2014/
Christuserloeser

Re: Senile Team Audio Interview

Post by Christuserloeser » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

The interviewers seem to be really young, but Roel gives away some incredible info during the interview! Seems Senile Team is working on three (3!) Dreamcast games right now. :grin:
Insane homebrew collector.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Senile Team Audio Interview

Post by cube_b3 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:47 pm

I really liked this interview man, it starts off rough but they asked good questions.

I wish I had asked them.

The whole questions about challenges you faced is an awesome interview question and really helped build rapport.