Economic Crisis

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Economic Crisis

Post by Specially Cork »

This time last year, darc was on a bed having 57 cocks jammed in his ass, and $5700 dollars shoved in his wallet. Today his cornhole is a luxury most can't afford. So where does the money for our server come from? You? Fuck no, you suck.

The bottom line is, we're going to have to cut costs by shedding a few members. The good news is, DCEMU UK will offer you similar membership positions if you want. Anyway, if you are on the following list, you've got til the end of next week to delete your avatar and fuck off. Thanks.

Smiley
Nico0020
Calavera
JKKDARK
Luriden
Token99
AgentGreen (token gay, equal opportunities)
Stormwatch
Eviltaco64X

We all you wish you the best for the future and blah blah blah.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Economic Crisis

Post by Eviltaco64X »

But my account is so young! :cry:
TyBO
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TyBO »

Phew. Survived the first round of layoffs.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skynet »

As is my position as poster for over 7 years and counting.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

In some ways it's a relief as I've felt for some time that I've been doing the work of two posters- writing in threads that really should have had an amusing reply way before I got there, bringing in a homosexual element where one lacked, derailing serious internet business etc etc. Hopefully over time these guys can be replaced by genuinely funny/intelligent/grammatically able posters. I look to the future with hope, if a muslim can become president, then DCEmu could one day be an almost socially acceptable place to spend time online.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

not just souLLy now wrote:In some ways it's a relief as I've felt for some time that I've been doing the work of two posters- writing in threads that really should have had an amusing reply way before I got there, bringing in a homosexual element where one lacked, derailing serious internet business etc etc. Hopefully over time these guys can be replaced by genuinely funny/intelligent/grammatically able posters. I look to the future with hope, if a muslim can become president, then DCEmu could one day be an almost socially acceptable place to spend time online.
I couldn't agree more. If you keep dropping the ball, don't play the game. We picked up excess baggage during our peak in popularity, and now the time has gone to pay the surcharge or leave your bags in the departures building before check-in and spark a security alert that will more than likely disrupt yours and hundreds of other passenger's flights for the rest of the day, make headline news, and see you ending up in front of some cops being lectured on why that was a stupid thing to do.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Or |darc| could just get some extra cocks in during the weekend.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Eviltaco64X wrote:Or |darc| could just get some extra cocks in during the weekend.
Easy to spout endless solutions when you're not the one carrying them out isn't it? We have worked tirelessly to accomodate everyone since this website's conception, and you make out like we have just sat on our asses and chucked a few of our crappier members out. Really insulting stuff.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Hi, I'm just wondering when this is going to go into effect. It seems that I'm still on as a full member.