Roll Call!

Be careful where you tread in here, and remember "./a.out > /dev/null"...
Post Reply
User avatar
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: The mirror. | .rorrim ehT
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Roll Call!

Post by Narcissus » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Melancholy, Zull, |darc|, Jeeba, liltimmyw, Code-Red, Calavera, whtcastle, doughboy (LMFAO), BoneyCork, Nyarlathotep (did I get that right?), Dr. Zoidberg, Roofus, MrSiggler, reaper2k2, WRAGGSTER, Venom, The Kron, Lupin, clessoulis, pixel, 404notfound, SinTex, Sanchez, crazyrom, -Azathoth-, toastman... man there were so many. I can't believe I've remembered this much. I'm sure I could come up with a dozen (at least) more. I know Lupin left, I remember that. I think Wragg left too (although I could be wrong), everyone else I *think* was here when I left. And now Null is Jeeba land?!?! What as the world come to?!?!?
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16158
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by |darc| » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Narcissus wrote:Melancholy, Zull, |darc|, Jeeba, liltimmyw, Code-Red, Calavera, whtcastle, doughboy (LMFAO), BoneyCork, Nyarlathotep (did I get that right?), Dr. Zoidberg, Roofus, MrSiggler, reaper2k2, WRAGGSTER, Venom, The Kron, Lupin, clessoulis, pixel, 404notfound, SinTex, Sanchez, crazyrom, -Azathoth-, toastman... man there were so many. I can't believe I've remembered this much. I'm sure I could come up with a dozen (at least) more. I know Lupin left, I remember that. I think Wragg left too (although I could be wrong), everyone else I *think* was here when I left. And now Null is Jeeba land?!?! What as the world come to?!?!?
mel: still around
Zull: been permbanned for years for posting porn multiple times despite being warned and evading the bans over and over again
|darc|: I'm still here
Jeeba: went on a hiatus for a while because of those "personal life" things, but is back in full form now
liltimmyw: not here anymore, but some members still talk to him
Code-Red: still here
Calavera: still here
WhtCastle: not here anymore, but I still have contact with him
Doughboy: been gone for ages
BoneyCork: also went on hiatus for a while for personal life, but he's also back in full form
Nyarlathotep: resigned and left for a while due to staff disputes regarding my position as admin (long story short, not happy about 007 going over everyone's heads and giving me admin, and quite frankly, my enjoying the newfound power perhaps a bit too much), but comes around every once in a while, I've got no problem with him anymore and I don't think he does with me
Dr. Zoidberg: still here, but is now mostly at his new site blueguerilla.org, which is kind of a general purpose forum, where a lot of old DCEmu posters hang out (some of who don't hang out here anymore, so you might want to head over there to see more old faces)
Roofus: still here
MrSiggler: basically same tale as Nyarlathotep, but he's around more than Nyar is, probably
reaper2k2: I can't remember if he was banned or if he left of his own will, but he was basically pushed out of the DC scene
WRAGGSTER: started a "DCEmu UK" a few years back, which is a general purpose emulation/homebrew site now, not just DC
Venom: joined the military? not around anymore, though I do see him on my buddy list, haven't talked to him in ages though
The Kron: left after getting fed up with Xylene's antics, he's still floating around the internet as "The Kron" if you look around for him
Lupin: left and never came back
clessoulis: left or got banned and never came back
pixel: still around
404NotFound: pops in every once in a while, hasn't been here in over a year though
SinTex: dunno where he's been lately
Sanchez: been gone for a while
crazyrom: been gone for a while
-Azathoth-: left around 2006, popped in once when we had the .org/.com dispute back in March, hasn't come back since



Null is whatever the admins feel like making it nowadays, it's been Jeeba Land since like October but before that it was Hasney's Neverland Ranch with a pedobear theme for quite a while
It's thinking...
User avatar
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: The mirror. | .rorrim ehT
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Narcissus » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm

|darc| wrote:
mel: still around
Zull: been permbanned for years for posting porn multiple times despite being warned and evading the bans over and over again
|darc|: I'm still here
Jeeba: went on a hiatus for a while because of those "personal life" things, but is back in full form now
liltimmyw: not here anymore, but some members still talk to him
Code-Red: still here
Calavera: still here
WhtCastle: not here anymore, but I still have contact with him
Doughboy: been gone for ages
BoneyCork: also went on hiatus for a while for personal life, but he's also back in full form
Nyarlathotep: resigned and left for a while due to staff disputes regarding my position as admin (long story short, not happy about 007 going over everyone's heads and giving me admin, and quite frankly, my enjoying the newfound power perhaps a bit too much), but comes around every once in a while, I've got no problem with him anymore and I don't think he does with me
Dr. Zoidberg: still here, but is now mostly at his new site blueguerilla.org, which is kind of a general purpose forum, where a lot of old DCEmu posters hang out (some of who don't hang out here anymore, so you might want to head over there to see more old faces)
Roofus: still here
MrSiggler: basically same tale as Nyarlathotep, but he's around more than Nyar is, probably
reaper2k2: I can't remember if he was banned or if he left of his own will, but he was basically pushed out of the DC scene
WRAGGSTER: started a "DCEmu UK" a few years back, which is a general purpose emulation/homebrew site now, not just DC
Venom: joined the military? not around anymore, though I do see him on my buddy list, haven't talked to him in ages though
The Kron: left after getting fed up with Xylene's antics, he's still floating around the internet as "The Kron" if you look around for him
Lupin: left and never came back
clessoulis: left or got banned and never came back
pixel: still around
404NotFound: pops in every once in a while, hasn't been here in over a year though
SinTex: dunno where he's been lately
Sanchez: been gone for a while
crazyrom: been gone for a while
-Azathoth-: left around 2006, popped in once when we had the .org/.com dispute back in March, hasn't come back since
Darc, that was awesome. Muchos grassy ass for the update.


|darc| wrote:Null is whatever the admins feel like making it nowadays, it's been Jeeba Land since like October but before that it was Hasney's Neverland Ranch with a pedobear theme for quite a while
Damn, I missed the good stuff. Oh well, I can always pop in my VHS of "The Making of Thriller".
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
User avatar
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Posts: 8595
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:27 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Skynet » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 am

:lol: Reaper. Good times.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth
Posts: 3529
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 1:09 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:24 am

ello
User avatar
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: The mirror. | .rorrim ehT
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Narcissus » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:ello
Hey Zoidy. How's it goin?
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
User avatar
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 5:54 pm
Location: Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Code-Red » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Image

Code-Red reporting in.
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 8:49 am
Location: Chico, Ca
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Polymira » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Your mum.
--pSyCo
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Posts: 9105
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 7:00 am
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Jeeba Jabba » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm

and a big pee pee.
Image
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11421
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Specially Cork » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

I was with your Mom before.

She said she was very offended that I would try to pay her to have sex with me, as she is married with children and there is no way she would have relations with another man, and certainly not with a stranger for money.
Image
User avatar
lackofsense
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: dobson just north of your carolines and your other sisters
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Roll Call!

Post by lackofsense » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

grah!!!
sense-lacking is a tough job but somebody's got to do it
Post Reply