Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yoooooo

Post by donnonotin »

My account still works! ahahahahhaha
Whats up DCemu I haven't been here since I was 14 or so.... I'm currently 31! haha

who is still here
donnonotin
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yoooooo

Post by donnonotin »

Ok not like I was banned or anything before I piss off mods... but im amazed that it still works because I think an old user tried to delete the entire dcemulation site a few years ago. Anyone remember any of this??
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

donnonotin wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:14 am Ok not like I was banned or anything before I piss off mods... but im amazed that it still works because I think an old user tried to delete the entire dcemulation site a few years ago. Anyone remember any of this??
lol yeah. this was like 14 years ago or something.
007 (the owner) and the admins (myself and BlueCrab) had a falling out about 007 wanting to monetize the site despite no longer making any of the content or being involved in its operations
I moved the site to dcemulation.org on my own host, the original being at .com
There were two versions of the site for a month or so
Then .com folded because 007 was no longer interested in Dreamcast, only milking value from the site, so it was inevitable
We have since been able to talk on friendly terms on facebook and stuff over the years, so I don't have any animosity towards him. I don't think he's a bad person
It's thinking...
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

|darc| wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:22 pm
donnonotin wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:14 am Ok not like I was banned or anything before I piss off mods... but im amazed that it still works because I think an old user tried to delete the entire dcemulation site a few years ago. Anyone remember any of this??
flatout lies and BS
What really happened was that bluecrab and darc didn't want to participate in the cutting-edge web phenomenon known as "How many gumballs in the jar?"
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

pixel wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:17 pm
|darc| wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:22 pm
flatout lies and BS
What really happened was that bluecrab and darc didn't want to participate in the cutting-edge web phenomenon known as "How many gumballs in the jar?"
Actually, it was the midcore gamer reviews we didn't want to participate in.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I'll be honest. I didn't have the balls to say it back then, but I need to come clean.
I was addicted to guessing how many gumballs were in those jars. I blew every extra penny I had left over gambling on gumball jars

The only way to lose the grip those jars had on my life was to destroy the website completely.
It's thinking...
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

|darc| wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm I'll be honest. I didn't have the balls to say it back then, but I need to come clean.
I was addicted to guessing how many gumballs were in those jars. I blew every extra penny I had left over gambling on gumball jars

The only way to lose the grip those jars had on my life was to destroy the website completely.
Where a younger man gambles every penny, an older man finds the dimensions of the globe from the manual that shipped with the exact gumball machine in the image to calculate its spherical volume (factoring in moving parts atop the hopper like the brush off assembly), then, only after buying a bag of the gumballs marked in the picture and measuring a healthy number of them with a micrometer to ensure high QA, pools others together to guess every single possible number within range to either win every time or expose the game as a scam and demand an audit (of gumballs). Then the house always loses.

It's a good thing everyone got out of the gumball racquet when they did. That's no game to get caught up in man. They say it makes Al Capone's boys look like a Simon & Garfunkel concert.