Be careful where you tread in here...
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0

Hey guys, I have CRT gaming monitor for sale to you

Post by Calavera »

For today I bring to you an item of great interest for those Sega Dreamcast console fans who want to play their classic console on a Cathode Ray Tube television set. This baby is a model from the Radio Corporation of America brand. This company has been known to make rocket solid equipment for quite some years. Anyways we will get on with the nuts and bults, he is a jpeg compressed image of this baby.

As you see this baby have digital push buttons vs "clicker knobs". As you can see on top of picture of this unit is a smaller black unit very ironically. This little unit is used for receiver of digital television channel and also for the combination and convertion from a RF coaxial socket plug to that of a RCA connector. Even available for your purchase at local stores are converter for that of an HDMI to an RCA and/or RF coaxial socket plug. What this is meaning is you can stream to this set via wireless internet provided by yourself and a HDMI "stick" of some sort like the google or fire tv stick presented by Amazon. Basically a future proof system in the opinion of this person typing these words. If this unit excites you then please step forward with a bidding paddle please! I member when this thang was about $800 when it was new, and it's an antique now too even though it's futureproof.

I will ask the starting offer to be no less than $200 that is the 1/4 of original price plus antique status! If you interested PMing is not a solution. You all need simply reply to this thread and I will see your words and reply with my own. Please hope you all have fun memories of bidding and buying my old Television set.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Hey guys, I have CRT gaming monitor for sale to you

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Hi I'd like to pick up the "Call of Duty" and game it on

This appears to be a fine set. The fact that it's cable ready should not detract from the woodwork