The Future of Dreamcast

Be careful where you tread in here, and remember "./a.out > /dev/null"...
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:05 am

Also other things

Image
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:06 am

This is Dreamrover's 3rd beer run in only 8 years

Image
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11415
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Specially Cork » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 am

I remember the Dreamcast. It was great because I'm homophobic and by avoiding Dreamcast owners I could stay away from playing with gays. Before then, it was pretty difficult and I remember reading about somebody who got AIDS playing splitscreen Jet Force Gemini on the N64.
Image
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Hey BoneyCork what's 0+0?


Shenmue 3 LOL
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11415
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Specially Cork » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm hot, horny and looking for Mr. Right. Ideally you will be:
- Asian
- A sailor
- Into leather jackets and motorbikes
- Have a tattoo on your arm
- Like hanging around at bars
- Be named Charlie
Image
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Specially Cork wrote:I'm hot, horny and looking for Mr. Right. Ideally you will be:
- Asian
- A sailor
- Into leather jackets and motorbikes
- Have a tattoo on your arm
- Like hanging around at bars
- Be named Charlie
I meet only one of the criteria. We good?
Image
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11415
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Specially Cork » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:02 am

DanteJay wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:I'm hot, horny and looking for Mr. Right. Ideally you will be:
- Asian
- A sailor
- Into leather jackets and motorbikes
- Have a tattoo on your arm
- Like hanging around at bars
- Be named Charlie
I meet only one of the criteria. We good?
Actually you meet two, but I forgot to add raging homosexual to the list.

Also, yes, yes we are very good.
Image
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Specially Cork wrote:
DanteJay wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:I'm hot, horny and looking for Mr. Right. Ideally you will be:
- Asian
- A sailor
- Into leather jackets and motorbikes
- Have a tattoo on your arm
- Like hanging around at bars
- Be named Charlie
I meet only one of the criteria. We good?
Actually you meet two, but I forgot to add raging homosexual to the list.

Also, yes, yes we are very good.
Sweet. Are you a top, or a bottom?
Image
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11415
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Specially Cork » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:52 am

DanteJay wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:
DanteJay wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:I'm hot, horny and looking for Mr. Right. Ideally you will be:
- Asian
- A sailor
- Into leather jackets and motorbikes
- Have a tattoo on your arm
- Like hanging around at bars
- Be named Charlie
I meet only one of the criteria. We good?
Actually you meet two, but I forgot to add raging homosexual to the list.

Also, yes, yes we are very good.
Sweet. Are you a top, or a bottom?
I actually prefer to "Subway" - where I'm stuck between two footlong hearty Italians with extra meat.
Image
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:27 am

Specially Cork wrote:I actually prefer to "Subway" - where I'm stuck between two footlong hearty Italians with extra meat.
Chinese finger trap, Italian style.
Image
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:21 pm

I am sitting here, reading the posts of a Canadian and an Englishman living in China who are using an infrastructure that took centuries to build up so they can pretend to be m4m on a website dedicated to unauthorized Dreamcast software.

Where is my PS3 emulator and why is it taking so long? I've invested zeros of dollars at this point and I want answers ohmmediately.
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:25 am

Eviltaco64X wrote:I am sitting here, reading the posts of a Canadian and an Englishman living in China who are using an infrastructure that took centuries to build up so they can pretend to be m4m on a website dedicated to unauthorized Dreamcast software.
Who's pretending?
Image
User avatar
Tymek
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:32 am
Location: The Netherlands, Europe
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Tymek » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Eviltaco64X wrote:This is Dreamrover's 3rd beer run in only 8 years

Image
is this a dreamcast developer kit
In my possesion:
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE I & II (Gamecube)

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE III:
C.A.R.D. Revolution (Gamecube)

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE
NETWORK TRIAL EDITION (Dreamcast)
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Tymek wrote:
Eviltaco64X wrote:This is Dreamrover's 3rd beer run in only 8 years

Image
is this a dreamcast developer kit
Yes. One of the several revisions.
Image
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 pm

People knock Phil Collins 24/7 but Easy Lover is a damn good song.
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Eviltaco64X wrote:People knock Phil Collins 24/7 but Easy Lover is a damn good song.
Can a mod please lock this thread before a Phil Collins discussion ensues? Please and thanks.
Image
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Eviltaco64X » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:43 am

DanteJay wrote:
Eviltaco64X wrote:People knock Phil Collins 24/7 but Easy Lover is a damn good song.
Can a mod please lock this thread before a Phil Collins discussion ensues? Please and thanks.
This could be the Genesis of a new direction for DCEmu Networks. I can feel it... As if it were coming in the air.
User avatar
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1000
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:36 pm
Location: Mexico
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by mariobro » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:30 am

Well, don't look at me. He's No Son Of Mine.
User avatar
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
Posts: 3071
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: For British Eyes Only...
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by Smiley » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:18 pm

The atari jaguar has more of a future than the dreamcast.
Image
User avatar
DanteJay
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:36 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: The Future of Dreamcast

Post by DanteJay » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:22 am

I hate you all.
Image
Post Reply