Let's have a homosexual discussion

Be careful where you tread in here, and remember "./a.out > /dev/null"...
User avatar
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:52 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by pixel » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Seriously, how hard is it for me to get a few dicks?
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm

If you're gay, it'd probably get pretty hard.
It's thinking...
User avatar
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:52 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by pixel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Image
User avatar
Specially Cork
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11434
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:01 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by Specially Cork » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:45 am

I personally love dicks. Taking a huge one right now actually.
Image
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by legit nyck » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:49 am

I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 am

You should try it sometime. Penises are very fun to suck on, get fucked by, or have semen swallowed from. More and more men are choosing penis than ever before.
It's thinking...
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by legit nyck » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:56 am

|darc| wrote:You should try it sometime. Penises are very fun to suck on, get fucked by, or have semen swallowed from. More and more men are choosing penis than ever before.
Guy. ...Don't tell me something
I might even be banned now right now but if you have that kind of thinking sick then you also need psychiatric treatment Lol
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 am

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Luckily for you, I'll let you suck on my penis. Deal?
It's thinking...
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by legit nyck » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 am

|darc| wrote:Don't knock it until you've tried it. Luckily for you, I'll let you suck on my penis. Deal?
Dude...his words are as meaningless as this conversation to me my dear
I thank god for being born a man and how I go
I'm proud of who I am and I'm ashamed of the way that some people walk
for me it is preferable to die with honor than live in disgrace
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

We can keep it between you and me. No one will ever know, and your honor stays intact. Come play with daddy.
It's thinking...
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by legit nyck » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 am

|darc| wrote:We can keep it between you and me. No one will ever know, and your honor stays intact. Come play with daddy.
I promise you something Dark. ...
I'm never going to read a single message that you post your conduct is Immoral
Inappropriate and should be ashamed of the things you're saying here GoodBye
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 pm

legit nyck wrote:
|darc| wrote:We can keep it between you and me. No one will ever know, and your honor stays intact. Come play with daddy.
I promise you something Dark. ...
I'm never going to read a single message that you post your conduct is Immoral
Inappropriate and should be ashamed of the things you're saying here GoodBye
I love it when boys play hard to get.

Let's just drop this discussion and rub dongs, shall we?
It's thinking...
User avatar
BeBeZiNhA
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by BeBeZiNhA » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:21 pm

legit nyck wrote:I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
I agree mans are mans womans are womans gays and lesbians is only ppls in the demon hands :p
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm

BeBeZiNhA wrote:
legit nyck wrote:I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
I agree mans are mans womans are womans gays and lesbians is only ppls in the demon hands :p
I guarantee one night in bed with me and you'll never go back to a woman. I have the most delicious scrotum.
It's thinking...
User avatar
BeBeZiNhA
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by BeBeZiNhA » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 pm

|darc| wrote:
BeBeZiNhA wrote:
legit nyck wrote:I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
I agree mans are mans womans are womans gays and lesbians is only ppls in the demon hands :p
I guarantee one night in bed with me and you'll never go back to a woman. I have the most delicious scrotum.
sorry idiot but i no like gays hahaha
User avatar
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:52 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by pixel » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm

After twelve years, one of my posts was actually funny. I can finally leave.
User avatar
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:52 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by pixel » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Image
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by |darc| » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:38 pm

BeBeZiNhA wrote:
|darc| wrote:
BeBeZiNhA wrote:
legit nyck wrote:I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
I agree mans are mans womans are womans gays and lesbians is only ppls in the demon hands :p
I guarantee one night in bed with me and you'll never go back to a woman. I have the most delicious scrotum.
sorry idiot but i no like gays hahaha
It's really not nice to call me an idiot, especially when I have such a delicious scrotum. I could make your toes curl just by teabagging you.
It's thinking...
User avatar
BeBeZiNhA
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by BeBeZiNhA » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 am

|darc| wrote:
BeBeZiNhA wrote:
|darc| wrote:
BeBeZiNhA wrote:
legit nyck wrote:I really don't know how will grovel to that kind of talk
be thankful that I'm not a moderator or something here because this type of message I would never accept
and my second opinion here about this is that man was made for a woman and vice versa all others are freaks......... :|
I agree mans are mans womans are womans gays and lesbians is only ppls in the demon hands :p
I guarantee one night in bed with me and you'll never go back to a woman. I have the most delicious scrotum.
sorry idiot but i no like gays hahaha
It's really not nice to call me an idiot, especially when I have such a delicious scrotum. I could make your toes curl just by teabagging you.
oh yeah you is very very idiot and very ridiculous hahaha the bad and ridiculous admin of all forums about dreamcast related in the web hahahah
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Posts: 9106
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 7:00 am
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: Let's have a homosexual discussion

Post by Jeeba Jabba » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 am

Some people need coffee in the morning; I need 7 dicks inside of me.
Image
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Post Reply