Be careful where you tread in here...
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0

Need Thank You card advice

Post by melancholy »

My wife is a traditional person and likes to write thank you cards to people for Christmas gifts. So she has asked me to do the same with the gifts I have received. The problem comes from the gift my brother-in-law gave me. He gave me a $25 Amazon gift card, but my wife insists I thank him for the item/s I bought with the gift card and not the gift card itself. So here I am, trying to find the proper way to thank my brother-in-law for funding my purchase of a Tenga Deep Throat Cup and Tenga Wild Hole Lotion.

At first I thought that maybe I should just be up front and formal about it. Let him know how his thoughtfulness will lead to many nights of great pleasure for my penis. I thought maybe I shouldn't be overly loose with my words, but be direct and to the point.

But after making this card, I thought that maybe the formality would make it sound like I don't enjoy screwing his sister anymore. Like I needed a masturbation toy because she just isn't putting out like she used to. That would probably offend him, so I decided that maybe I should give it a more down-to-earth tone. Something that shows I think of him as a brother while explaining that I still love to bang his sister.

After reading it, though, I can't help but to think that I'm still too formal. He's a lighthearted guy, so maybe some humor would be just the thing to lighten the air and really show how I think he is awesome, and how much I love blowing my load in this synthetic vagina.

It's hard to know which to go with, though. I don't want to embarrass him by being too up front with my cock stroking, but I also want him to share in the joy of all those ridges rubbing my sensitive tip. So which do you think I should go with?

I would ask my wife to help me decide, but talking about masturbation with her is obviously too embarrassing.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
Been thanked: 0

Re: Need Thank You card advice

Post by Smurph »

You mis-spelled "lube" in the last one. It would be a mighty large folly to have to explain that one.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

:guffaw:
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

By the way, what software are you using to make those?
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

I like the last one