sch3rz0.com and superfamicast.com expired

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Maturion
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

sch3rz0.com and superfamicast.com expired

Post by Maturion »

It's sad that that another dreamcast homebrew website expired: superfamicast.com is a domain-for-sale site now. (SuperFamicast was a SuperNES emulator by Scherzo).

Scherzo's main website, sch3rz0.com, is also down. Maybe we should try to contact Schero? I recently interviewed him and he is still around on AIM.

Anyway, I was lucky and archived both sites some weeks ago. I will upload them to our archive if we don't get a reply by Scherzo.
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Re: sch3rz0.com and superfamicast.com expired

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

Sorry about the site being down. It's one of those things I don't monitor all the time. I'm not sure what happened, but I rebooted the host box and it seems fine now. Sorry for the problems.

- Scherzo
Basil
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Basil »

Scherzo , i want to ask you - is it yours ?
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=97535
And can we still hope for a new version ?
Maturion

Post by Maturion »

Thank you Scherzo for fixing this. Sch3rz0.com works again now. Great! But sadly superfamicast.com seems to be expired. If you don't want/can't fix this, I could upload the whole site to our archive, as long as you give us your permission. I've taken a backup of the site with HTTrack.
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

Maturion wrote:Thank you Scherzo for fixing this. Sch3rz0.com works again now. Great! But sadly superfamicast.com seems to be expired. If you don't want/can't fix this, I could upload the whole site to our archive, as long as you give us your permission. I've taken a backup of the site with HTTrack.
superfamicast.com is gone. So if you want to host any copies of it that you might have, that's alright with me.
Maturion

Post by Maturion »

The superfamicast.com site is now in our archive: http://archives.dcemulation.org/www.superfamicast.com/