wow.. really?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
X525
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

wow.. really?

Post by X525 »

so for some reason my little brother got the street fighter itch last weekend on our ps2 so i pulled out my dreamcast to play some capcom vs snk with my arcade sticks..

that got me thinking that i still didnt have marvel vs capcom 2 and the street fighter 3 games. i hopped onto ebay and found a seller selling all three but had the odd thinking that they couldnt go for more than they used to!

mvc 2 ended at $56 and one of the sf3 games ended at $43.. i been out of the dreamcast loop for some time now but have the prices for some games gone up?

guess i shouldve picked them up when i spotted them at gamestops back in the day for $30 :lol:
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Re: wow.. really?

Post by stagg »

Well I know the dreamcast version of SvC2 is the best port available and tons of people want it, not sure about the street fighters though.
RMD
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by RMD »

That CvS2 not SvC those are 2 totally different games and one of them didnt come out on the Dreamcast at all.
phisejr
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by phisejr »

Well To mention i do have the Rarest Dreamcast Original. that was never realeased in America. The 3 in 1 Fighter that has MvC2, 3S, and CvS2