Fightoon

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by Juan »

Morphv2 wrote:Is the game running in hardware? or software?
Fragger wrote:
Juan wrote:Looks really nice. Still Quake based?
Yes, Makaqu based.
So software it is.
Morphv2
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Morphv2 »

Argh, crappy. I know Quake II had an option for PowerVR OpenGL mode, if that helps (port it backwards, I dunno).
Red Ronin
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Red Ronin »

There is nothing wrong with the character design. He reminds me of Afro Thunder. I LIKED Afro Thunder. Fighting games need more guys with cornrows, afros and dreadlocks. Gangstas & Thugs? I think DefJam ICON Craptacular Fighting has that genre locked up. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, please leave this character in the game and if you want him to be the primary, do so.

There is no race. There never was. There never will be. There is only the superficial need to categorize human beings based upon illogical, irrational and incosequential random physical traits. Of course, it is probably due to that opinion that so many people have told me in times past, "You just ain't BLACK ENUFF fo me!" Whatever the FRELL that means.
:roll:

Red Ronin

Straight Outta Compton - Truly
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Red Ronin wrote:There is nothing wrong with the character design. He reminds me of Afro Thunder. I LIKED Afro Thunder. Fighting games need more guys with cornrows, afros and dreadlocks. Gangstas & Thugs? I think DefJam ICON Craptacular Fighting has that genre locked up. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, please leave this character in the game and if you want him to be the primary, do so.

There is no race. There never was. There never will be. There is only the superficial need to categorize human beings based upon illogical, irrational and incosequential random physical traits. Of course, it is probably due to that opinion that so many people have told me in times past, "You just ain't BLACK ENUFF fo me!" Whatever the FRELL that means.
:roll:

Red Ronin

Straight Outta Compton - Truly
Well Said.