Another New Dreamcast Game!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
q_006
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by q_006 »

When will a company put out something that's not a shooter? there has to be arcade game that could be ported over with the same ease as shooters.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Well, there's Sega's Dynamite Deka Ex (part 3) for NAOMI and it's looking like a pretty solid game so Dreamcast-Scene.com will start a paper petition for it ;)
Insane homebrew collector.
RMD
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by RMD »

Well almost all these games are naomi ports. Atomiswave games would port over to DC to but all atomiswave games go to PS2 so you're SOL.
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

This game reminds me a lot of Radilgy. But whatever. New dc game welcome he he .
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I collect DC stuff yes, ,not like i used to. after i got my twin sticks i was pretty happy. But im such a SHUMP junky its crazy. My local anime store has an arcade with a few of em in there and I pump quarters into the machines. I'll shell out the cash for the games, but thats just cause I know I will play them and they wont sit on the shelf. Plus its always nice to power up the dreamcast again.
*The Cadillac of signatures*