Radium for the Dreamcast Announced

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Darksaviour69
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darksaviour69 »

Fragger wrote:I'm talking about the videos from the PocketPC or GBA versions. I can only find broken links.
yeah, i had no luck either... i check my computer when i get home, but i don't think i downloaded it
goatdan
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by goatdan »

Guys, sorry for the delay here and lack of updates on Radium... I keep pushing updating GOAT Store Publishing down the list, as some very serious things have come up in other aspects of publishing which I've been dealing with. Radium is still coming out, it is just a matter of ensuring that the game is polished and measures up to everyone's expectations when it arrives. It has obviously taken a little longer than we would have hoped, but we have a number of other titles that we haven't yet put up there, that once we release information, we expect to not fall behind on anything again. At least, that's the hope.

There are some great things happening, we just can't talk about them much just yet... Keep hanging in there!