Dreamcast IGN Relaunched

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by MetaFox »

That might have been true when it started, but now the articles are more like the rest of IGN, less fan-boyish, and actually insightful. They also reviewed Radirgy, so it's not just a nostalgia thing either.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nick »

Too bad Lord Nikon is one of the most hypocritical and pompous assholes in the Dreamcast community. Seriously, the guy is so full of himself it's nigh ridiculous.

Honestly, I like IGN DC's retarded or juvenile shit. It's funny. The interview with Link? Classic.
Very sexy hero, omg
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Explain me these two things
if you go to news head lines and click see all news the latest news there is
Thursday April 14, 2005
DC Game Beats PSP Game

Where is all the rescently archived news?

The 2nd point you go to main IGN you will find film,comic,dvd,ps3,gc etc etc updates but none of the dreamcast updates make it there why?
Cid Highwind
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cid Highwind »

Check this page then.

While full of rants by a DC fanboy just like any one of us, he does have a point. And I wonder why he is actually writing stuff like this:
And I don't blame the readers. No, the blame lays squarely on the editors of IGN.com. These editors conspire to hide the fact that the Dreamcast is still alive and well, and fail to put anything of interest into my back end. So why should anyone want to read me?

My cold isolation looks like it will continue forever. Last week saw an actual Dreamcast release in Japan, and what does IGN do? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Where are the impressions? How about the movies and screenshots? Am I so insignificant that you can't pick up a copy of my latest import and deliver just a few hundred words? Have you forgotten all the good times I brought you, IGN editors, during that first jag-filled year of PS2 releases and that last blurry year of N64 releases?
WTF?
You feel at ease as you flock with the masses,
What do you see with your heads in their asses?
Keep on railing at what I believe,
Call me insane and I am proud to be.

--Edguy - King of Fools--

My blog
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

I belive they speak as the voice of dreamcast.
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer
Elysian Shadows Developer

Post by GyroVorbis »

or god.