Where would one go to buy DC stuff in Chicago?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Where would one go to buy DC stuff in Chicago?

Post by Quzar »

By Hyde Park or so. Got a friend who's itching to get some controllers and would like to get 'um local rather than online if possible. Thanks.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
B-RAD
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by B-RAD »

google is where smart people ask dumb questions. Or ya might wanna try the yellow pages, or that new thing where ya type in what you're searching for and it comes up with local listings. don't recall what that's called :?
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

well when I was in Chicago I had to travel all the way to Naperville's Game Crazy for some descent dreamcast merchendise and they had quite a collection.

The Game Crazy of Burridge where I lived had a soso dramcast line up but you could get the shit.

So far I think all Game Crazy (atleast the ones I have travelled to in States) carry Dreamcast merchendise.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Can't remember much about my time in Chicago other than I use to go to the Music Recyclery for everything. But of course that was back in 2001 when the Dreamcast was still around. Still, they had all kinds of stuff. I picked up my Game Gear there, as well as some Sega CD games, so I have no doubt that Dreamcast stuff would probably be available, depending if there is onen near you.
Last edited by melancholy on Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Thanks. My friend appreciates it greatly.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
X525
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by X525 »

i've got a few spare controllers, even 2 NIB (i think)..

located in chicago if your buds still looking :mrgreen:
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

let us know where your bud found the stuff and where.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

He ended up finding one controller at Game Crazy, then decided not to go out of his way to find another because he and his roommates are all splitting up so he's not sure about needing a 4th controller and whatnot =P.
LordNikon
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by LordNikon »

The GameCrazy's I have been to recently in chicago exhausted their suply. I don't know if they sent it to another store or threw the games out :(
http://www.onlineconsoles.com - online console gaming communities for the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Playstation 2