Need some help with "Seven Mansions"

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need some help with "Seven Mansions"

Post by Green Ranger »

Hi everyone, I'd like some help as to what to do in this game. It's original title is NANATSU NO HIKAN SENRITSU NO BISHIOU (roughly translated to "Seven Mansions"). It's a Japanese survival horror game in which you explore a number of mansions on a remote Island. Anywhoo, I'm in the 5th mansion (The Institute of Microbiology) and I can't seem to get onto the escalator to reach the 2nd floor! Whenever I approach the stairs, a text box appears but I am not fluent in Japanese. I have read the only FAQ available for this game on Gamefaqs.com and it did not mention that I'd have trouble getting to the 2nd floor, and I've even tried contacting the FAQ writer for assistance but he hasn't replied.

SO to anyone who has played this game, how do I get up there? :?
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
Imerion
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Imerion »

Sorry I can't help, I don't have the game. However, I found out about it some time ago and it seems like a very good game. I like survival-horror and the two-player mode seemed like a really fun idea.
Is it a good game overall? And is it playable with only minor knowledge in japanese?
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Green Ranger »

Yes it's a good game overall, and can be a lot of fun if you know your japanese. Unless you are fluent in the language, I wouldn't recommend it without the FAQ, as it contains extensive japanese.
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Green Ranger »

Hmmm, no one to help me? :(
Go Go Power Rangers!!!