DreamKara

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by BlueCrab »

dj898 wrote:bit of leg work will do you a good... :)
I was looking for this for some time as I wasn't prepared to spend a lot on it since its limited usage outside Japan... got lucky and bought dead stock from some indi shop for 1000 yen after some haggling and brought with it me as luggage on my busines trip... :p
1000 yen is exactly what the customs declaration on this thing says it cost.
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dj898 »

and I didn't pay for shipping as otherwise it's be fair bit even using SAL... :p

I usually buy bulky items when I travel so I can take with me...
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Yea, I havn't found a use for mine either. You can't even use it with a vga cable. You can however use it with BBA/Modem at the same time so it would be relatively easy to reverse engineer compared to other things =P.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dj898 »

But you are suppsoedly d/l the songs/clips from Sega net and was told it's tricky to setup an account outside Japan...