Super NES wireless controllers for sale.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Super NES wireless controllers for sale.

Post by jonse » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:36 am

I have a box set of two super nintendo wireless controllers(brand new) for sale(25.00).
Last edited by jonse on Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mc Pee Pants doesn't just want candy now, that's childish. He needs it. And when you need something that's a responsibility.... that only an adult.....of my maturity..................bunnies!
racketboy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by racketboy » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 pm

Have you tried the SNES wireless controllers?
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:24 pm

I have not tried them out, but I can. They are brand new, still in their original baggies and everything. What would you be willing to pay for them?
Mc Pee Pants doesn't just want candy now, that's childish. He needs it. And when you need something that's a responsibility.... that only an adult.....of my maturity..................bunnies!
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:01 pm

bump