Anybody own Bomber Hehhe! ?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anybody own Bomber Hehhe! ?

Post by royhubbs »

I just stumbled across this game on ebay. It was some kind of demolition industry game, and was just wondering if anyone has it? and knows if its any good? Cuz until tjis point ive never heard of it..
1mp0r7g4m3r
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by 1mp0r7g4m3r »

from what i hear its fairly rare. i have yet to see a copy anywhere. its fairly jap language intense from what ive seen
kellog7
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by kellog7 »

I picked it up from playasia a few months ago-it's a lot of fun trying to work out the best way to demolish a building within a set time with limited explosives.The physics model is realistic though the graphics aren't really up to much
There's a full menu translation here: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?fea=TLBomberHehhe
they also have a review on the site with a movie.I'd say it's well worth tracking down
Bluce_Ree
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Bluce_Ree »

hello, I've not posted on here for years... good to see the scene is still going.

Bomber Hehhe remains my fave ever DC game. I managed to fight thru the jap text (and I usually cant be bothered doing that) and it really is a cool game.

I had a thread going on gamefaqs about how to beat the UFO. Me and some other guy were trying to figure it out and eventually we did it. The last levels are cool also.

Dont let the jap text put you off!
RIP Richard Pryor