Dreamcast Online problems

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Dreamcast Online problems

Post by Nico0020 »

is it just me or what. I have been getting online with my dreamcast for about a year now with MSN. But now I cannot get online, it started about a week ago. My friend tried to get online with alien front online and it sais the servers may be down. I live in Arlington, Texas. I think Iam dialing to Ft.Worth Texas, is anybody able to get online with there dreamcast?
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaSSO »

:idea: It may be that Sega net thing that they are doing for all games except PSO- you have to pay 10$ a month to play games now. Could that be it...?
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

AFO is free, its only a few games like ooga booga and NBA 2k2 that you have to pay for.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

well then I wonder what it could be. Like I cant even get on the browser, it says "an error has occured with the phone line". Is anybody around this message board from the dallas texas area?
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

call up ur ISP and see what they can do.. or call sega up.. or ur phone company- lol u got a lot of options :wink: