Is there a bug in Crazy Taxi 2?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is there a bug in Crazy Taxi 2?

Post by Green Ranger »

I was watching my brother play the "Around The Apple" segment. He dropped one of two passengers at the depot, then put the cab in reverse and hit a wall. When that happened the fare meter continuosly increased till it got to $99, and it kept adding that to my total. The wall then took up most of the screen so you could no longer see the cab. The vehicle could no longer move either, despite me and my brother's attempts. The customer timer even ran out but the fare meter kept on going!!

What the heck happened here? This has to be a bug, but has anyone else experienced this? :(
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
doragasu
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by doragasu »

That has never happened to me but I have played CT2 too few minutes...
DeeMON
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DeeMON »

never happened with me neither, but i bet 100$ :mrgreen: that it won't happen again to you
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Re: Is there a bug in Crazy Taxi 2?

Post by Quzar »

Green Ranger wrote:I was watching my brother play the "Around The Apple" segment. He dropped one of two passengers at the depot, then put the cab in reverse and hit a wall. When that happened the fare meter continuosly increased till it got to $99, and it kept adding that to my total. The wall then took up most of the screen so you could no longer see the cab. The vehicle could no longer move either, despite me and my brother's attempts. The customer timer even ran out but the fare meter kept on going!!

What the heck happened here? This has to be a bug, but has anyone else experienced this? :(
i have played CT2 for a LONG time. (although i still cant get that last crazy pyramid thing) and this has never happened to me. I usually play small apple though.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

ive never seen that happen although i dont play ct2 much anymore.