Bomberman Online through PC-DC Connection?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
MightySausage
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bomberman Online through PC-DC Connection?

Post by MightySausage »

Hello everyone. In case you haven't seen my introduction, I am MightySausage. My true name is Michael or Mike, whichever. I am from Indiana.

Anyways, my question is: Does anyone know how to/if you can get Bomberman Online to connect through a PC-DC Internet connection? I can get PSO to work fine (except for my serial being blocked... grr) because I have the port mappings.

So, I guess my true question would be: Does anyone have the port mappings for Bomberman Online? I would like to be able to play it online, although I don't know if anyone even plays it online....

Maybe I should worry more about getting a working PSO serial.
One time, there was a man. He did things. Then he did more thinks. Donsurakoite!
MightySausage
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by MightySausage »

Oh, and incase it isn't just the port mappings, any other information to get it to work would be appreciated.

Domo arigato.
One time, there was a man. He did things. Then he did more thinks. Donsurakoite!
Hatecrime69
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hatecrime69 »

you could try something like commview ( http://www.tamos.com/cv.htm ) witch tells you everything you would need to know about what ports and stuff your dreamcast is asking for (kinda complex trying to figure it out) did you try dialing in with bomberman online? and what happened? if it said it couldn't find a dailtone (and you now blind dail is turned on) it probalby doesn't support that (like unreal tournament) and getting it to work with that would be a pain (but possible, although i never did it myself with ut)
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

I was under the impression bomberman online is pay to play ONLY?
MightySausage
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by MightySausage »

I tried CV last night and got the ports, but I still couldn't play...

It's giving me that no dialtone thing, and I don't feel like bothering with it.

I guess I'll just set my sights on getting a new PSO serial so I can play.