Small towns rule.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Small towns rule.

Post by jaredfogle »

I just went on a trip last week to Georgia, and we stopped in a tiny town that was just big enough to have a Toys R Us.
I walk in, and they have dreamcasts, genesis, n64, and some other consoles still in box. The genesis crap had about 1/2 an inch worth of markdowns on it, so I bought a Dreamcast and a Genesis (with some games). $70 total.

So whenever you drive through a tiny town, look for a Toys R Us (or Roses, or any department stores that have video games) , they are gold mines.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

The town I live in is even too small for a Toys R Us heh, good find on your part though.
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

But some of them have greedy stores...

I was living in Douglas, AZ., when the SNES came out, and I paid $260 for that sucker, after tax. I couldn't even afford an extra game. And even in K-mart, games were stored in glass showcases, so you had to call an employee to show you the game, and they got pissed off if you asked to see more than three games.

However, mad props go to Enrique, of Software, ETC. in Tucson, AZ. He basically told you: "That game is crap, don't buy it".Or: "I'll call you when Street Fighter II comes, so you can buy it without pre-ordering"... :D
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth