Man is'nt the dreamcast just the greatest emulation system..

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
CaninoAzul
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CaninoAzul »

I kinda like to compare the Dreamcast at this point to the Amiga; there seems to be a lot of awesome stuff for it, both commercial and homebrew. :) At least in terms of homebrew software, the Indrema was initially going to fill that role for me (this was before I learned of the DC Homebrew scene, not even having a DC at this point), but when it was cancelled, and as soon as I found out about DC Homebrew apps and Emulation apps, that void was filled.

Now, we just need to find someway to hardwire more RAM to the system, plus get some sorta high-capacity storage solution for it. Let's see what ElectronsRUs.com can come up with...

... or, I might just need to go for an XBox and a modding solution. :wink:
XDelusion
Psychotic MOD
Psychotic MOD

Post by XDelusion »

I was just heading over to Amiga.org to check my post about running Amithilon on the XBOX... :)
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

I think the Xbox has the most potential for homebrewed games and what-not.
Arqueiro
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: Man is'nt the dreamcast just the greatest emulation system..

Post by Arqueiro »

Captain Tokyo wrote:
xxlenigma wrote:The dreamcast is like the best emulation system ever thus far, and let me not to forget the greatest gaming system EVER with such a short life it still did oh so much :( .
I agree, I totally love my Dreamcast. You can pick one up for around ?30! too :)
So for ?30 you get an audio CD player, MP3 player, DivX player, MPeg-1 player and more!
I hear it can even play games. ;)

I AGREE

DC RULEZ

DC FOREVER !
3d graphics and visualization ?
http://www.arquiteturadigital.com